Re: Virtual WC/song

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 39 , Sep 2, 2007
      An optimist isn't necessarily a blithe, sappy whistler in the dark. To
      be hopeful in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. If we remember
      those times and places where people have behaved magnificently, this
      gives us energy to act and at least the possibility of sending this
      spinning top of a world in a different direction.

      Howard Zinn
    • write3chairs