Re: The Quote

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15 12:38 PM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "doybia" <doybia@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
      > <gaelman58@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Are you saying I'm being judgmental?....not a good idea when you
      > think
      > > about it :)...because if you do, I'll be happy to "point out"
      > > something...G.
      > >
      > Darn! I was afraid you would spot that...
      >
      > DeborahK

      Well Deborah, since we're both judgmental, perhaps we can get some
      good out of that...how about some quality male/female
      bickering?...something that might prove interesting and raise a hackle
      here or there...maybe about "duende"...I say that the song, "Music of
      the Night"...which was probably written under the auspices of the
      Night Pope is the epitome of it...you agree?...G.