Re: More hole-puke and its remedy (was: 1998 and Global Warming)

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13 4:28 PM

      http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/john_lennon/i_dont_want_to_be_a_soldier.html

      > Well, I don't wanna be lawyer mama,
      > I don't wanna lie,
      > Well, I don't wanna be a soldier mama,
      > I don' wanna die,
      >
      > WELL, I DON'T WANNA BE HIS POPENESS MAMA,
      > I'D RATHER SAY GOODBYE!

      Of course you don't. But it doesn't matter what YOU want, what matters
      is your spiritual duty to humanity and the Choich. Take the example of
      Pope X (will the name come to me?) as described in Thomas Mann's "The
      Holy Sinner" - a sinner like you who sat for years on a rock in the
      ocean doing penance (like you sitting now on that iron Norwegian
      toilet seat mediating on the comfortable WC). But the College of
      Cardinals was inspired by the (some) spirit and named him Pope. We at
      A_T are inspired by St. Gman and Sor Diana and have appointed you
      Pope. You can't refuse, as evidenced by your new address: (hisholiness@)
      YOU GOTTA BE HIS POPENESS PAPA,
      YOU GONNA BE THE LIE.

      Thy Humble Acolyte Frank