Maggie Now

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Over at the WC, Maggie Now wrote:

      "Specifically, when around a lot of Anthroposophists, the thing I
      have felt an absence of is emotional warmth. Yet, now that I think
      of it, I don't think Anthroposophy offers emotional warmth.
      Therefore, maybe many of them are attracted not because it offers
      something they don't have but rather because, like them, it does not
      offer emotional warmth and therefore is a comfortable fit."

      "I don't think Anthroposophy offers emotional warm"...well, neither
      do I :)...Anthroposophy is a spiritual path...a path is a path...a
      method is a method...knowledge is knowledge...one gets emotional
      warmth from somebody...a Being who can give it...Steiner (as
      indicated here) could do that because he shared in the Love that
      passes from Being to Being...something possible for all of us,
      including Maggie Now.

      Does the Society have its share of hammerheads?...sure...and
      therefore, what?...

      Is there something better than emotional warmth? We all know that
      there is :). Come to me, my melancholy baby, cuddle up and don't
      feel blue....G.