Re: Future Pope

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:

      > Another time, I'll share a bit of lunacy that occurred
      > during the baptism of one of my children...G.

      I'll look for that one, Gman. Funny things happen
      in churches, and often during these rites of passage.
      Consider this: I attended a funeral a few years ago
      and decided to participate in the ritual of taking
      bread and wine with the other parishioners, even
      though it was unfamiliar. I ended up following a
      person in a wheelchair and as it turned out, by
      the time my "turn" came up (I was the last person
      in line), the priest had moved on to another task.
      I ended up getting the wafer but not the wine.
      It was quite comical, especially to my daughter,
      who has (and will) never let me live it down.

      Cheers,
      Jennifer