Re: On separation of religion and democracy

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 5, 2007
      > From what I understand from our Sweet Diana, this kind of thinking
      > exhoes the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic cannibalistic
      > necrophiliac serial killer. No further comment necessary.
      >
      > Tarjei

      No, you goof, it's the quotes about demon possession that echo the
      mind of the paranoid schizophrenic etc.
    • PS DANTE
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 9, 2007
        T Man ... you have convinced me that u should be the next Pope. Your knowledge and wisdom and your compassion particularly for those who are wnating in their personal character such as Diana are exeplary. Should u ever become Pope there would be a revolution for all Catholics.. u would be the catalyst to set them 'free' and u would once and for all unshackle thier demons. From athiest such as the hole dwellers to frightened little puppies such as Catholics who are chained to their dogmas, u would become the way the truth and the light. I will send in the application soon. T Man u are The Man.

        The Magician

        Tarjei Straume <hisholiness@...> wrote:
        Sister Deborah asked:

        Tarjei,
        You mean we've all got to respond to Diana's rudeness and meanness and general outrageous unpleasantness. ..lovingly? You are asking a lot. What do we get out of this?

        A share of heaven, blessings, happiness, and we all begin to shine from within so that the Earth too may one day become a sun as a direct result of all this human shining.

        "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

        (-- Matthew 5:43-48)

        In devotion and holiness,

        Brother Tarjei