Flashes of Light on the Faith

  • cantieriicantercantieri
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      In this article of mine, the believer will find incontestable
      historic-archaeological support to his Faith, the undecided one will
      perhaps be capable of making a decisive step forward to live
      the "Blessed Hope", the atheist will get irritated at seeing his
      thought being based absolutely on nothing.
      In this site, there are links with other writings of mine, which have
      had more than 120.000 readers all over the world.
      Nowadays, we are living on the surface and on the loss of information.
      Let us think of the Vinci's Code which, even among many other anti-
      historical events being therein described, makes reference to
      documents being recognized as falsified from the authors themselves.
      In spreading the Truth, we will honour Our Lord, we will help all the
      people who are in need of consolation and hope, we will give our
      contribution to fight against the darkness closed in upon us and
      trying to steal our eternal destiny of life, to give us an equivalent
      eternal destiny of death.
      To everybody who will read this article, I wish a profitable reading,
      with my best regards.

      www.lorenzocrescini.it/archeo - ricercapap@...

      Lorenzo Crescini