Hmm....

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      A Wake Up Call
      Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 10:02 PM

      Terje Toftenes is in the community of scholars and artists from all
      over the world that converges o­n southern England in the summer, while
      crop circles are coming in. This is an interview with him conducted by
      Linda Moulton Howe, a journalist with special interest in what impinges
      this reality from another o­ne. In this interview, Terje expresses
      thoughts I share about the phenomena, which are echoed in the film I'm
      almost finished making.

      To continue reading, please see http://www.theconversation.org