Distance

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 11:19 AM
      Friends: If someone were to ask me to give forth on something like
      Sorat or the asuras, I wouldn't be able to say much. And that's only
      because I haven't gotten off my lazy Irish ass and researched it.

      If I did, I'd have in the back of my mind a caveat I read some time
      ago...one studies that stuff from a distance and doesn't meditate on
      it since a spiritual exercise can lead to intuition and "...One should
      not arrive at an intuition of evil, since intuition is identification,
      and identification is communion"....that's good enough for the likes
      of me....G.