Re: Boffo Bob

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 8:52 AM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "holderlin66" wrote:

      > Since Boffo Bob Dylan is playing in Austin Mid-September,
      > around my birthday, Sept 15, I thought it would be wonderful
      > to have Mr. Tarjei Straume be my guest in our guest room at
      > Zilker Park, where Boffo Bob Dylan will be playing live.
      > No hotel or motel 6 accomodations but the Riley Ritz-Carlton.
      > Naturally getting over to the U.S. and probably on
      > restricted flight status may not help Mr. Tarjei Straume to quickly
      > grab a flight and be my guest for a few days in Austin, Texas. We
      > would have sssooooooo much to giggle about wouldn't we Uncle T?
      >
      > There might even be a free meal or five thrown in at our Austin
      > Romeo's restaurants. Of course if Mr. Tarjei Straume cannot make
      > it or one of his troll pet-name pseudo identities can't make it,
      > some other interested soul, who has been dying to see Uncle Bob
      > D...or have an encounter with bradfordianisms might want to take
      > the opportunity.
      > Anyways, our tree house over hears the park and we can certainly
      > hear the great concerts from either the restaurant or our deck.
      >
      > I might be able to wrangle and hold a concert ticket for somebody,
      > but this is gonna be a sell-out.

      Aren't YOU the lucky one, Bradford, I am so jealous!
      We would love to attend that concert and have been
      thinking about how it might work, but there is no
      way, unfortunately. My daughter dearly wants to see
      Uncle Bobby (she has a bona fide Uncle Bobby, too -
      my brother) but has a school curfew to meet that day.
      We've toyed with the idea of driving in to see Jack
      White the day before, and still might do that, not sure.

      Cheers and endless highways,
      Jennifer