Quote of the Day

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 147 , Jul 9, 2007
      Courtesy of Yezida (one of my teachers)...

      "We are only as good as our delusions allow us to be.
      Sometimes we shine around them, or despite them, or even
      because of them. Therein lies our work.

      "Self awareness. Self awareness. Self awareness.

      "That, and some compassion.

      "We cannot force the work upon another. We can only make
      our own attempts."

      Musing many roads lead to enlightenment... even those that
      move through the dark...
      JoAnn

      "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 147 of 147 , Feb 6, 2012
        Quote2:

        Diana Winters:

        "I'm not sure it is exactly correct to say that Peter "opposes" anthroposophy..."

        (this 'Quote of the ...' is getting silly).

        T.

        Ted Wrinch