Re: Pardon me while I puke

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 117 , Jul 4, 2007
      I'm guessing I'm one of the only ones who read that story closely
      when it was posted. With horror. Deborah, if you are a "mental health
      expert," I suggest you go back and reread it, because you are missing
      a few things. Mental health professionals (and veterinarians) are
      familiar with "animal lovers" like Christine. The story is from sept
      2005 archives here and I have never forgotten it.

      Again I simply suggest you re-read it as you may not understand what
      happened. Seventeen cats on a harrowing interstate trip, probably
      unsedated, car breaks down, cats have no food, water or litter box
      for 24 hours.You might also review exactly what happened here just
      now. A discussion I was having elsewhere, a propos of nothing here
      and nobody's business here, totally unrelated to anthroposophy,
      totally unprovocative in any way, with a guy on critics who happens
      to love animals and talks a lot about them, and I mentioned a stray
      cat that I feed and have come to love. This cat honestly is special
      and is a light in my life. This was quoted hatefully here by Frank,
      for no purpose other than cruelty. It made him puke, that I say I
      loved a cat. You people would gladly put me in a cage with no food
      or water for 24 hours myself if you could get near me, so people
      telling me about "mental health issues" are a little confused. Do you
      think Tarjei's jokes are funny Deborah? Gaelman's? What a repulsive
      man – repulsive.
      Diana

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, laquerencia33@...
      wrote:

      > Diana - take it from a mental health expert...you are a textbook
      nasty
      > little piece if work. And someone who's clearly missed your
      calling, with
      > that obviously well-honed ability to zero in on a tender spot, like
      the
      > special caring someone might have for helpless animals, and just
      give it
      > few well-deserved punches. That must feel so good - you feeling
      good this
      > morning sweetheart? And hey, just in case you're in need of some
      extra
      > cash (maybe to fund more lawsuits?), I hear there are positions
      open for
      > directors of interrogations at several secret locations - there's
      probably
      > one near you. After all that's what we've learned from this current
      bunch
      > in power in DC isn't it...find a person's strength and attack it
      > viciously? Its all for the cause, right? Good job girl.
      >
      > Deborah

    • winters_diana
      Message 117 of 117 , Jul 9, 2007
        >Di honey... you sound like those moslems who say 'death to the
        >infidel'. They also have nothing to offer just tear down. All you do
        >is tear down. Waldorf schools and Anthroposophical institutions have
        >spread for the last 90 years christian good will. So your opposition
        >to the Christian good will can only be seen to be retarded... no not
        >you personally although some of this retarded thinking does rub off on
        >you.

        You have a little problem with Muslims, don't you? This is the second
        post where you've written something bigoted about Muslims, while
        apparently believing you're a shining example of "christian good will."
        Yikes. You remind me a lot of Mike T.