Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Pardon me while I puke

    Message 1 of 117 , Jul 4, 2007
      Without Courage:
      > Again, easy enough to toss out rude comments and
      > spew obscenities
      > when another human being happens to anger you.

      You must be from the Hole: horrific comprehension
      issues going on here in this response.

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
    • winters_diana
      Message 117 of 117 , Jul 9, 2007
        >Di honey... you sound like those moslems who say 'death to the
        >infidel'. They also have nothing to offer just tear down. All you do
        >is tear down. Waldorf schools and Anthroposophical institutions have
        >spread for the last 90 years christian good will. So your opposition
        >to the Christian good will can only be seen to be retarded... no not
        >you personally although some of this retarded thinking does rub off on
        >you.

        You have a little problem with Muslims, don't you? This is the second
        post where you've written something bigoted about Muslims, while
        apparently believing you're a shining example of "christian good will."
        Yikes. You remind me a lot of Mike T.