Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Troll in the Hole

  • PS DANTE
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hey T man I have never trolled as Dan so much for your theory

      Its all Cool Baby

      Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:
      Frank wrote:

      >Pete K. is trolling in the Hole as a guy named Don. You know the
      >story - a father whose silly divorced wife insists on sending their
      >kid to a Waldorf School, and he comes to the Hole asking for advice.
      >Really primitive.
      >http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/waldorf- critics/message/ 449

      You're right. There's a very good IP match:

      Don June 30: 209.131.38.234

      Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213

      This means he's using the same computer; the last two IP digits have
      been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his cable for 24 hours to change it.

      Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be easily recognizable
      through his personality profile and take on the subject. Such is the
      mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy actors.

      All this trolling will cause some havoc for law-and-order in the
      hole, though, because anyone having to spend a week on the bench can
      just continue to post through his or her lurking trolls.