Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pardon me while I puke

  • PS DANTE
    Message 1 of 117 , Jul 3, 2007
      hey Frank Hyde Hide Jekyll or is it me... this is what Di wrote ...

      Oh, God, Roger, please - I cry at the drop of a hat anyway, don't go on
      > like this :) My indoor cats (who lead a life of ease and luxury) can
      > act indifferent when we come home, "Oh, it's you. When's dinner?" but
      > we have a stray in the yard who is fiercely attached to me personally -
      > nobody else can even touch him - and he's a little bundle of love. I
      > can't even stand the thought of how he'd feel if I suddenly wasn't here.
      > Diana

      What a sensitive objective beautiful thing to write. What is your problem franky man   there is absolutely nothin at all to puke about. You really got something against this lady. Di is absolutely a wonderful human being comon you and Dot get a reality check and give this poor woman a break.

      yours Truely
      The Magician

      Frank Smith <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/waldorf- critics/message/ 475

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://southerncros sreview.org

      http://farechase. yahoo.com/

    • winters_diana
      Message 117 of 117 , Jul 9, 2007
        >Di honey... you sound like those moslems who say 'death to the
        >infidel'. They also have nothing to offer just tear down. All you do
        >is tear down. Waldorf schools and Anthroposophical institutions have
        >spread for the last 90 years christian good will. So your opposition
        >to the Christian good will can only be seen to be retarded... no not
        >you personally although some of this retarded thinking does rub off on
        >you.

        You have a little problem with Muslims, don't you? This is the second
        post where you've written something bigoted about Muslims, while
        apparently believing you're a shining example of "christian good will."
        Yikes. You remind me a lot of Mike T.