Another angel gets her wings:)

    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 2 11:04 PM
      You know, I am feeling very Clarence like I'll say. I
      wish I didn't have this big ol smile on my face but I
      do. I can't help it I am so a human being in all ways.

      So, I was thinking that Anthroposophia is the human
      soul who has scattered as Christ has. Oh boy I am not
      going to be able to bring this out like it is inside
      of me.........damn. Okay, I'll try this:)

      " The Mysteries were instituted for the heathen. Those
      who were fit and ready were admitted into the
      Mysteries. Through these Mysteries Christ worked upon
      the pagan world. Why did He work thus? Because the
      soul of man, in its development since the beginning of
      the Earth, had lost the inherent power to find its
      true essence through itself. This true being had to
      reveal itself to the soul of man when the soul was
      unhampered by the bonds of human nature; when, that
      is, it was not bound up with the body.'

      Christ and the Human Soul

      Dottie:

      Okay, my thought is, my feeling is, I can sense that
      part of my soul that is looking to return to the whole
      of Anthroposophia who then helps to guide us to the
      experience of returning to the Whole of Christ,
      wherein we will become the Ego of Christ as the Christ
      Being lives within us....damnnnnnnn I can't say it
      properly.

      So in the sense that the shards of light were spread
      far and wide I find that in their reunification they
      return to One. And it is Anthroposophia who is the
      emblem of the human soul and this being goes through a
      human development. How can this being go through a
      human development, be an invisible being if this being
      is not connected to our own evolution? She can't. And
      the task is to reunite with the Christ as in Bride and
      Bridegroom.

      There.

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 20, 2009
        Message
        I think it was Kees who said he was one of the three Kings, and it may have been right, but it would be a tight schedule.

        I believe that RS is Peter, the one who leads Christianity forward, and that Anthroposophy is a continuation of that, but in the spirit of 1879, and his strong irritation over the Catholic Church was that it behaved in that way toward him, it's initiator. Pisces is the symbols for the era he should lead the Church through. The Peter character in the bible behaved rather much like a pisces. It's only a guess though, that he should be a Pisces, though.
        Being in the Sun Sphere could also be understood that he was sun initiated, and therefore also conscious in the sun sphere, not necessarely discarnated, but I would like to read the source.
        The twelve disciples were incarnated two hundred years before as the seven Maccabees and the sons of Mattathias , where Judas, Peter, and John where sons of Mattathias, so there may be some indications there who is who. But it's not the first time these twelve have been mentioned in the bible.
        Kim

        From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
        Subject: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Re: Waking up the Will
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:25 PM

        Hi Dottie, You take for granted that Steiner wasn't incarnated, but have
        you any sources for that? I believe that the 12 most influential men of
        in history of man were incarnated at that time, as the twelve types of
        man, signs of the zodiac, should be present at the mystery at Golgotha.
        And I Guess that he represented Pisces then also, as the leader of
        Christianity.
        Kim

        --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > Yes and that's what I had been thinking on during my walk: that the
        Mary's have been alighted upon as well....see when Lazarus was 'given'
        over to Mary and Mary unto him, we have to consider who the spirit
        beings were that were working on them from the spiritual worlds: we have
        John the Baptist, Zarathustra, and also Rudolf Steiner....now,  though,
        we also have to consider the stepmother a special connection as she
        received the Baptist, Zarathustra, and also the Nathan Mary from above
        before the Baptism, before Lazarus was raised...she walked with the
        Christ Jesus as one in a way.....as she was now most like Him and I
        imagine that is why Christ Jesus can say to John 'this is your mother'
        and we can see why when we see her she is youth personified, ever
        eternal....

        > And this brings me to the disciples, who were now also Christ embued
        even though Rudolf Steiner shares that their knowledge really didn't
        come forth until about the second and third century where then it could
        finally make its way to those on the earth, where those in the heavens
        could inspire those on the earth with true knowledge of the Christ.

        > Now, I imagine its a known but it just occurred to me that Saint
        Francis and St. Luke are one....does Rudolf Steiner share this anywhere?
        And then I was wondering what the number of disciples were that were
        marytrd? I am wondering if it was 9?

        > All good things,
        > Dottie
        >
        > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
        human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner

        just see the difference between Martha and Magdalene.