Re: Pardon me while I puke

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 117 , Jul 2, 2007
      Sorry if a discussion of love for animals makes people here puke. I
      guess there isn't usually anything comparable here, is there, unless
      you count the time Christine told us all about how she stuck her 17
      cats, whom she "loves," in her car and drove hundreds of miles, and
      only one of them was dead when she got there. Maybe that's
      what "animal lover" means to anthroposophists?
      Diana

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Ann Schwartz
      <sr_joanna@...> wrote:

      > Yes, well, you're the one who insists on reading this bilge
      > water... I suggest you use your hat.
      >
      > besos,
      > -j-

      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
      ~
      > "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those
      who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be
      kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel

    • winters_diana
      Message 117 of 117 , Jul 9, 2007
        >Di honey... you sound like those moslems who say 'death to the
        >infidel'. They also have nothing to offer just tear down. All you do
        >is tear down. Waldorf schools and Anthroposophical institutions have
        >spread for the last 90 years christian good will. So your opposition
        >to the Christian good will can only be seen to be retarded... no not
        >you personally although some of this retarded thinking does rub off on
        >you.

        You have a little problem with Muslims, don't you? This is the second
        post where you've written something bigoted about Muslims, while
        apparently believing you're a shining example of "christian good will."
        Yikes. You remind me a lot of Mike T.