Re: Troll in the Hole

  • winters_diana
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 7:55 PM
      Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading you? Why not just
      ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't really have to try to
      provoke me or try to get my attention with little games - maybe it
      would make it easier for you to just assume that I do read this list,
      as I usually do.
      Diana

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith

      ______________
      today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2 8:53 PM
        Oh Diana diana diana, are you not getting enough
        attention from Peter and Peter these days?

        > Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading
        > you? Why not just
        > ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't
        > really have to try to
        > provoke me or try to get my attention with little
        > games - maybe it
        > would make it easier for you to just assume that I
        > do read this list,
        > as I usually do.
        > Diana
        >
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
        > Smith
        > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Now that Pete K. has been unmasked by the A-T
        > counter
        > > intelligence squad as a troll for that ridiculous
        > Don
        > > character, I wonder when Diana or some other mole
        > from
        > > the hole will tip off the rest of the
        > Hole-Critters.
        > > Frank (special agent extraordiaire)
        > >
        > > --- Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:

        > Don.
        > > > You know the
        > insists
        > > > on sending their
        > Hole
        > > > asking for advice.

        > > > You're right. There's a very good IP match:
        > > >
        > > > Don June 30: 209.131.38.234
        > > >
        > > > Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213
        > > >
        > > > This means he's using the same computer; the
        > last
        > > > two IP digits have
        > > > been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his
        > cable
        > > > for 24 hours to change it.
        > > >
        > > > Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be
        > easily
        > > > recognizable
        > > > through his personality profile and take on the
        > > > subject. Such is the
        > > > mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy
        > actors.
        > > >
        > > > All this trolling will cause some havoc for
        > > > law-and-order in the
        > > > hole, though, because anyone having to spend a
        > week
        > > > on the bench can
        > > > just continue to post through his or her lurking
        > > > trolls.
        > > >
        > > > Tarjei
        > > >

        > > Frank Thomas Smith
        > > http://southerncrossreview.org

        > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
        > Research Panel
        > today!

        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • PS DANTE
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3 3:12 AM
          Hey T man I have never trolled as Dan so much for your theory

          Its all Cool Baby