Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pardon me while I puke

  • Jo Ann Schwartz
    Message 1 of 117 , Jul 2, 2007
      Yes, well, you're the one who insists on reading this bilge
      water... I suggest you use your hat.

      besos,
      -j-

      ~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
      "Life's short and we never have enough time for the hearts of those who travel the way with us. O, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind." --Henri-Frederic Amiel
    • winters_diana
      Message 117 of 117 , Jul 9, 2007
        >Di honey... you sound like those moslems who say 'death to the
        >infidel'. They also have nothing to offer just tear down. All you do
        >is tear down. Waldorf schools and Anthroposophical institutions have
        >spread for the last 90 years christian good will. So your opposition
        >to the Christian good will can only be seen to be retarded... no not
        >you personally although some of this retarded thinking does rub off on
        >you.

        You have a little problem with Muslims, don't you? This is the second
        post where you've written something bigoted about Muslims, while
        apparently believing you're a shining example of "christian good will."
        Yikes. You remind me a lot of Mike T.