Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Troll in the Hole

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
      Now that Pete K. has been unmasked by the A-T counter
      intelligence squad as a troll for that ridiculous Don
      character, I wonder when Diana or some other mole from
      the hole will tip off the rest of the Hole-Critters.
      Frank (special agent extraordiaire)

      --- Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:

      > Frank wrote:
      >
      > >Pete K. is trolling in the Hole as a guy named Don.
      > You know the
      > >story - a father whose silly divorced wife insists
      > on sending their
      > >kid to a Waldorf School, and he comes to the Hole
      > asking for advice.
      > >Really primitive.

      > You're right. There's a very good IP match:
      >
      > Don June 30: 209.131.38.234
      >
      > Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213
      >
      > This means he's using the same computer; the last
      > two IP digits have
      > been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his cable
      > for 24 hours to change it.
      >
      > Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be easily
      > recognizable
      > through his personality profile and take on the
      > subject. Such is the
      > mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy actors.
      >
      > All this trolling will cause some havoc for
      > law-and-order in the
      > hole, though, because anyone having to spend a week
      > on the bench can
      > just continue to post through his or her lurking
      > trolls.
      >
      > Tarjei

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://southerncrossreview.org

    • winters_diana
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
        Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading you? Why not just
        ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't really have to try to
        provoke me or try to get my attention with little games - maybe it
        would make it easier for you to just assume that I do read this list,
        as I usually do.
        Diana

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith

        ______________
        today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
          Oh Diana diana diana, are you not getting enough
          attention from Peter and Peter these days?

          > Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading
          > you? Why not just
          > ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't
          > really have to try to
          > provoke me or try to get my attention with little
          > games - maybe it
          > would make it easier for you to just assume that I
          > do read this list,
          > as I usually do.
          > Diana
          >
          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
          > Smith
          > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Now that Pete K. has been unmasked by the A-T
          > counter
          > > intelligence squad as a troll for that ridiculous
          > Don
          > > character, I wonder when Diana or some other mole
          > from
          > > the hole will tip off the rest of the
          > Hole-Critters.
          > > Frank (special agent extraordiaire)
          > >
          > > --- Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:

          > Don.
          > > > You know the
          > insists
          > > > on sending their
          > Hole
          > > > asking for advice.

          > > > You're right. There's a very good IP match:
          > > >
          > > > Don June 30: 209.131.38.234
          > > >
          > > > Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213
          > > >
          > > > This means he's using the same computer; the
          > last
          > > > two IP digits have
          > > > been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his
          > cable
          > > > for 24 hours to change it.
          > > >
          > > > Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be
          > easily
          > > > recognizable
          > > > through his personality profile and take on the
          > > > subject. Such is the
          > > > mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy
          > actors.
          > > >
          > > > All this trolling will cause some havoc for
          > > > law-and-order in the
          > > > hole, though, because anyone having to spend a
          > week
          > > > on the bench can
          > > > just continue to post through his or her lurking
          > > > trolls.
          > > >
          > > > Tarjei
          > > >

          > > Frank Thomas Smith
          > > http://southerncrossreview.org

          > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
          > Research Panel
          > today!

          http://tv.yahoo.com/
        • PS DANTE
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
            Hey T man I have never trolled as Dan so much for your theory

            Its all Cool Baby