Waking up the Will

    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 2, 2007
      It occurs to me friends, that waking up our Will, or
      rather walking in the Will is walking with the Father
      Forces and in that we find no self seeking nor self
      gratification, nor any motive other than to do the
      Will of the Father in our work.

      If each of us was honest with ourselves and allowed
      the ugliness that seems to bother us about others and
      about ourselves to the forefront and 'speak' to us, we
      would find hte answers we need to course correct our
      path. And in that we would be able to be more
      appreciative of what seems to be ugliness of others,
      to speak to us about us.

      I keep finding over and over that when I allow what I
      don't 'like' about someone or a fault they have, I
      find this in myself. And it specifically is pointing
      me towards an awakening that really only allows me to
      further progress on this spiritual path. So instead of
      looking at someone else as wrong or rude or whatever,
      I think they must be helping to show me something
      about myself. And if I can recognize it without being
      patronizing or polyana I can really be revolted but at
      the same time I am graced by the beings who walk along
      side of me in this awakening process.

      In our teachers work there is something that says its
      all for our learning. So we don't get to judge
      ourselves or we end up missing the whole point. And in
      many ways judging ourselves seems to be also an ego
      trip. God it is so interesting how we keep hopping
      from one foot to the other, from the oven into the
      frying pan in our recongitions. And to me this is
      really where the eight fold path in Guidance of
      Esoteric Training really comes in handy. We are
      working with the beings of each of these days as well
      as using our foundation of the six basic exercises to
      ground us in our experiences towards truth and not

      All good things,

    • Kim Graae Munch
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 20, 2009
        I think it was Kees who said he was one of the three Kings, and it may have been right, but it would be a tight schedule.
        I believe that RS is Peter, the one who leads Christianity forward, and that Anthroposophy is a continuation of that, but in the spirit of 1879, and his strong irritation over the Catholic Church was that it behaved in that way toward him, it's initiator. Pisces is the symbols for the era he should lead the Church through. The Peter character in the bible behaved rather much like a pisces. It's only a guess though, that he should be a Pisces, though.
        Being in the Sun Sphere could also be understood that he was sun initiated, and therefore also conscious in the sun sphere, not necessarely discarnated, but I would like to read the source.
        The twelve disciples were incarnated two hundred years before as the seven Maccabees and the sons of Mattathias , where Judas, Peter, and John where sons of Mattathias, so there may be some indications there who is who. But it's not the first time these twelve have been mentioned in the bible.
        From: Kim <kimgm@yahoo. co.uk>
        Subject: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Re: Waking up the Will
        To: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:25 PM

        Hi Dottie, You take for granted that Steiner wasn't incarnated, but have
        you any sources for that? I believe that the 12 most influential men of
        in history of man were incarnated at that time, as the twelve types of
        man, signs of the zodiac, should be present at the mystery at Golgotha.
        And I Guess that he represented Pisces then also, as the leader of

        --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, dottie zold
        <dottie_z@...> wrote:
        > Yes and that's what I had been thinking on during my walk: that the
        Mary's have been alighted upon as well....see when Lazarus was 'given'
        over to Mary and Mary unto him, we have to consider who the spirit
        beings were that were working on them from the spiritual worlds: we have
        John the Baptist, Zarathustra, and also Rudolf Steiner....now,  though,
        we also have to consider the stepmother a special connection as she
        received the Baptist, Zarathustra, and also the Nathan Mary from above
        before the Baptism, before Lazarus was raised...she walked with the
        Christ Jesus as one in a way.....as she was now most like Him and I
        imagine that is why Christ Jesus can say to John 'this is your mother'
        and we can see why when we see her she is youth personified, ever
        > And this brings me to the disciples, who were now also Christ embued
        even though Rudolf Steiner shares that their knowledge really didn't
        come forth until about the second and third century where then it could
        finally make its way to those on the earth, where those in the heavens
        could inspire those on the earth with true knowledge of the Christ.
        > Now, I imagine its a known but it just occurred to me that Saint
        Francis and St. Luke are one....does Rudolf Steiner share this anywhere?
        And then I was wondering what the number of disciples were that were
        marytrd? I am wondering if it was 9?
        > All good things,
        > Dottie
        > "If there is something more powerful than destiny, this must be the
        human being who bears destiny unshaken." Rudolf Steiner
        just see the difference between Martha and Magdalene.