Re: Cosmic harmonies

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2007
      Friend, I may have missed it, but do you have a name you go by:)

      Thanks,
      Dottie

      > The following link might be of interest to some of you. The author
      > Hartmut Warm is not an anthroposophist, but he is often invited to
      > anthroposophical seminars. (I know him from some music seminars.) As
      an
      > amateur astronomer I'm deeply impressed by his scientific research.
      > Hartmut Warm tries to build a bridge from the scientific astronomy
      to a
      > spiritual astronomy.
      > http://www.keplerstern.com/Introduction/introduction.html

    • baymace
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
        From the webpage:

        "As the idea of the "harmony of the spheres" has been anchored in
        mankind for thousands of years, a coherence between geometry and the
        celestial relations has also been suspected for an equally long
        time. Platon associated the five regular bodies named after him with
        the elements fire, water, earth, air and a celestial-ethereal
        substance.

        "The last one he attributed to the dodecahedron, a figure, that is
        enclosed by twelve pentagons. In geometrical regard it was again
        Johannes Kepler, who 2000 years later developed the ancient ideas
        further."

        Thank you again, Ottmar. Wonderful information on the site. Hartmut
        Worm is clearly a Hermeticist in the truest sense of the term:
        working with the wisdom of the ancients in adherence with the
        universal law of correspondence – As above, so below.

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ottmar12"
        <ottmar12@...> wrote:

        > The following link might be of interest to some of you. The author
        > Hartmut Warm is not an anthroposophist, but he is often invited to
        > anthroposophical seminars. (I know him from some music seminars.)
        As an
        > amateur astronomer I'm deeply impressed by his scientific
        research.
        > Hartmut Warm tries to build a bridge from the scientific astronomy
        to a
        > spiritual astronomy.
        > http://www.keplerstern.com/Introduction/introduction.html
      • Frank Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2007
          --- baymace <baymace@...> wrote:

          > Thank you again, Ottmar. Wonderful information on
          > the site. Hartmut
          > Worm is clearly a Hermeticist in the truest sense of
          > the term:
          > working with the wisdom of the ancients in adherence
          > with the
          > universal law of correspondence – As above, so
          > below.

          "Warm" bayblob, not "Worm". Worms are not warm.
          Frank

          Frank Thomas Smith
          http://southerncrossreview.org