Cosmic harmonies

  • ottmar12
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 8:25 AM
      The following link might be of interest to some of you. The author
      Hartmut Warm is not an anthroposophist, but he is often invited to
      anthroposophical seminars. (I know him from some music seminars.) As an
      amateur astronomer I'm deeply impressed by his scientific research.
      Hartmut Warm tries to build a bridge from the scientific astronomy to a
      spiritual astronomy.
      http://www.keplerstern.com/Introduction/introduction.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2 9:04 AM
        Friend, I may have missed it, but do you have a name you go by:)

        Thanks,
        Dottie

        > The following link might be of interest to some of you. The author
        > Hartmut Warm is not an anthroposophist, but he is often invited to
        > anthroposophical seminars. (I know him from some music seminars.) As
        an
        > amateur astronomer I'm deeply impressed by his scientific research.
        > Hartmut Warm tries to build a bridge from the scientific astronomy
        to a
        > spiritual astronomy.
        > http://www.keplerstern.com/Introduction/introduction.html

      • baymace
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 4:18 AM
          From the webpage:

          "As the idea of the "harmony of the spheres" has been anchored in
          mankind for thousands of years, a coherence between geometry and the
          celestial relations has also been suspected for an equally long
          time. Platon associated the five regular bodies named after him with
          the elements fire, water, earth, air and a celestial-ethereal
          substance.

          "The last one he attributed to the dodecahedron, a figure, that is
          enclosed by twelve pentagons. In geometrical regard it was again
          Johannes Kepler, who 2000 years later developed the ancient ideas
          further."

          Thank you again, Ottmar. Wonderful information on the site. Hartmut
          Worm is clearly a Hermeticist in the truest sense of the term:
          working with the wisdom of the ancients in adherence with the
          universal law of correspondence – As above, so below.

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ottmar12"
          <ottmar12@...> wrote:

          > The following link might be of interest to some of you. The author
          > Hartmut Warm is not an anthroposophist, but he is often invited to
          > anthroposophical seminars. (I know him from some music seminars.)
          As an
          > amateur astronomer I'm deeply impressed by his scientific
          research.
          > Hartmut Warm tries to build a bridge from the scientific astronomy
          to a
          > spiritual astronomy.
          > http://www.keplerstern.com/Introduction/introduction.html
        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 9:30 AM
            --- baymace <baymace@...> wrote:

            > Thank you again, Ottmar. Wonderful information on
            > the site. Hartmut
            > Worm is clearly a Hermeticist in the truest sense of
            > the term:
            > working with the wisdom of the ancients in adherence
            > with the
            > universal law of correspondence – As above, so
            > below.

            "Warm" bayblob, not "Worm". Worms are not warm.
            Frank

            Frank Thomas Smith
            http://southerncrossreview.org