Re: Question/DZ et al/Doink

  • Theodor Grekenquist
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 1 12:19 PM
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "baymace"
      <baymace@...> wrote:

      > I will add that that intent of your reply appears to have
      something to
      > do with the territorial and cliquish nature of this forum.

      Of course, of course, they are marking their territory. Like Tarjei
      is doing with his male dominance, which chased your hero, Dream
      Warrior 7, away. In the 1994 Winter Olympics in Norway, they sprayed
      wolf-urine along the skiers' tracks to keep the moose away. Tarjei
      is a Norwegian, using the same tricks. Unfortunately, you cannot
      mark yours, because to do that, you need something to pee with.

      I just had a long talk with Dr. Herbert von Bisselkahn about you,
      and in his expert opinion, you are a wolf that was neutered by some
      anthroposophical veterinarian who messed up -- he wasn't properly
      educated in anthroposophically extended zoology, so he did neutered
      you with occult quack-methodology, leaving you with nothing to pee
      with, so you can't mark your territory. This is not me talking, it's
      Herbert, and he has studied things like that for a long time, and he
      the discoverer of the Waldorf Basement Files among other things, so
      he knows that of which he speaks.

      I thought you were a jackal, but jackals are loners, and Herbert
      concluded you're a wolf because of your greeting to that other wolf,
      Dream Warrior 7. Herbert also think you came to Anthroposophy
      Tomorrow because you were hungry for some anthro-lamb, and the way
      Herbert sees this, you've misjudged the situation by forgetting that
      there are four holy apocalyptic beasts that make up the core of the
      Zodiac: The lamb, the man, the ox, and the lion. So instead of
      arriving among anthro-sheep like you had hoped for, so you could
      have yourself a juicy anthro-lambsteak and at the same time get your
      revenge against that anthro-quack-vet who messed up your neutering,
      you landed instead in the den of anthro-lions. The anthro-lions
      happen to be out, seeking out other pastures, but they've been
      replaced by anthro-tigers, and they are the ones marking themselves
      in this cyber-territory.

      In other words, if you had your wolf-pack, you might be able to
      confuse one tiger-cub for a minute, but not more than one. And if
      any tiger-cub should be made uncomfortable by some malneutered beast
      from the forest, the full-grown tigers would be joined by the lions.
      Apart from that highly hypothetical and abstract scenario, you won't
      be able to create a pack because you've got nothing to pee with, so
      the other wolves want nothing to do with you. Just look and see,
      Dream Warrior 7 ran away from you.

      Herbert thinks that the best thing you can do is make friends with
      the anthro-tigers before they eat you. Say something nice about the
      Good Doctor, and they'll love you to death, believes Herbert. He
      thinks there's a lot of love among anthro-tigers, judging from the
      way they play with each other when they're little.

      Theodor
    • Theodor Grekenquist
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1 12:19 PM