Troll in the Hole

  • Frank Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
      Pete K. is trolling in the Hole as a guy named Don.
      You know the story - a father whose silly divorced
      wife insists on sending their kid to a Waldorf School,
      and he comes to the Hole asking for advice. Really
      primitive.

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://southerncrossreview.org

      Need a vacation? Get great deals
      to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
      http://travel.yahoo.com/
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
        Frank wrote:

        >Pete K. is trolling in the Hole as a guy named Don. You know the
        >story - a father whose silly divorced wife insists on sending their
        >kid to a Waldorf School, and he comes to the Hole asking for advice.
        >Really primitive.

        You're right. There's a very good IP match:

        Don June 30: 209.131.38.234

        Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213

        This means he's using the same computer; the last two IP digits have
        been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his cable for 24 hours to change it.

        Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be easily recognizable
        through his personality profile and take on the subject. Such is the
        mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy actors.

        All this trolling will cause some havoc for law-and-order in the
        hole, though, because anyone having to spend a week on the bench can
        just continue to post through his or her lurking trolls.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 30, 2007
          http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/commentary/la-oe-silverstein30jun30,0,2313728.story?coll=la-news-comment-opinions

        • Frank Smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
            Now that Pete K. has been unmasked by the A-T counter
            intelligence squad as a troll for that ridiculous Don
            character, I wonder when Diana or some other mole from
            the hole will tip off the rest of the Hole-Critters.
            Frank (special agent extraordiaire)

            --- Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:

            > Frank wrote:
            >
            > >Pete K. is trolling in the Hole as a guy named Don.
            > You know the
            > >story - a father whose silly divorced wife insists
            > on sending their
            > >kid to a Waldorf School, and he comes to the Hole
            > asking for advice.
            > >Really primitive.

            > You're right. There's a very good IP match:
            >
            > Don June 30: 209.131.38.234
            >
            > Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213
            >
            > This means he's using the same computer; the last
            > two IP digits have
            > been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his cable
            > for 24 hours to change it.
            >
            > Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be easily
            > recognizable
            > through his personality profile and take on the
            > subject. Such is the
            > mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy actors.
            >
            > All this trolling will cause some havoc for
            > law-and-order in the
            > hole, though, because anyone having to spend a week
            > on the bench can
            > just continue to post through his or her lurking
            > trolls.
            >
            > Tarjei

            Frank Thomas Smith
            http://southerncrossreview.org

          • winters_diana
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
              Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading you? Why not just
              ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't really have to try to
              provoke me or try to get my attention with little games - maybe it
              would make it easier for you to just assume that I do read this list,
              as I usually do.
              Diana

              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank Smith

              ______________
              today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 2, 2007
                Oh Diana diana diana, are you not getting enough
                attention from Peter and Peter these days?

                > Do you guys do this just to see if we're reading
                > you? Why not just
                > ask, or say whatever you have to say? You don't
                > really have to try to
                > provoke me or try to get my attention with little
                > games - maybe it
                > would make it easier for you to just assume that I
                > do read this list,
                > as I usually do.
                > Diana
                >
                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Frank
                > Smith
                > <eltrigal78@...> wrote:
                > >

                > > Now that Pete K. has been unmasked by the A-T
                > counter
                > > intelligence squad as a troll for that ridiculous
                > Don
                > > character, I wonder when Diana or some other mole
                > from
                > > the hole will tip off the rest of the
                > Hole-Critters.
                > > Frank (special agent extraordiaire)
                > >
                > > --- Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@...> wrote:

                > Don.
                > > > You know the
                > insists
                > > > on sending their
                > Hole
                > > > asking for advice.

                > > > You're right. There's a very good IP match:
                > > >
                > > > Don June 30: 209.131.38.234
                > > >
                > > > Pete K June 10: 209.131.38.213
                > > >
                > > > This means he's using the same computer; the
                > last
                > > > two IP digits have
                > > > been changed by his ISP or he's unplugged his
                > cable
                > > > for 24 hours to change it.
                > > >
                > > > Even if Pete K was an IP wizard, he would be
                > easily
                > > > recognizable
                > > > through his personality profile and take on the
                > > > subject. Such is the
                > > > mark of a true cult-fanatic: They make lousy
                > actors.
                > > >
                > > > All this trolling will cause some havoc for
                > > > law-and-order in the
                > > > hole, though, because anyone having to spend a
                > week
                > > > on the bench can
                > > > just continue to post through his or her lurking
                > > > trolls.
                > > >
                > > > Tarjei
                > > >

                > > Frank Thomas Smith
                > > http://southerncrossreview.org

                > > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network
                > Research Panel
                > today!

                http://tv.yahoo.com/
              • PS DANTE
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 3, 2007
                  Hey T man I have never trolled as Dan so much for your theory

                  Its all Cool Baby