Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Question/DZ et al/Doink

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 29, 2007
      The Magician wrote:

      >I have been watching your contributions on this forum. They are
      >superficial shallow and devisive. Reminds me of a hole dweller. Hole
      >dwellers have not evolved as other men have, we pity them they have
      >a long way to go. They are usually vile, untruthful arrogant pig
      >ignorant and rude. Nothing more needs to be said.

      They are hole-trolls, no doubt about it, and I have to take much of
      the blame. This is the fallback-payback-nemesis-karma that happens
      when we troll the hole, and I've been the number one offender. They
      learn fast, copy our tricks, and come for revenge and
      cloak-and-dagger. They probably read all five issues of The Uncle Taz
      Cybertroll Gazette that were published here, and added a few tricks
      of their own. When they say that calling the hole a hole is
      derogatory, that's a give-away right there. They're busted.

      Tarjei
    • Theodor Grekenquist
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1 12:19 PM
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "baymace"
        <baymace@...> wrote:

        > I will add that that intent of your reply appears to have
        something to
        > do with the territorial and cliquish nature of this forum.

        Of course, of course, they are marking their territory. Like Tarjei
        is doing with his male dominance, which chased your hero, Dream
        Warrior 7, away. In the 1994 Winter Olympics in Norway, they sprayed
        wolf-urine along the skiers' tracks to keep the moose away. Tarjei
        is a Norwegian, using the same tricks. Unfortunately, you cannot
        mark yours, because to do that, you need something to pee with.

        I just had a long talk with Dr. Herbert von Bisselkahn about you,
        and in his expert opinion, you are a wolf that was neutered by some
        anthroposophical veterinarian who messed up -- he wasn't properly
        educated in anthroposophically extended zoology, so he did neutered
        you with occult quack-methodology, leaving you with nothing to pee
        with, so you can't mark your territory. This is not me talking, it's
        Herbert, and he has studied things like that for a long time, and he
        the discoverer of the Waldorf Basement Files among other things, so
        he knows that of which he speaks.

        I thought you were a jackal, but jackals are loners, and Herbert
        concluded you're a wolf because of your greeting to that other wolf,
        Dream Warrior 7. Herbert also think you came to Anthroposophy
        Tomorrow because you were hungry for some anthro-lamb, and the way
        Herbert sees this, you've misjudged the situation by forgetting that
        there are four holy apocalyptic beasts that make up the core of the
        Zodiac: The lamb, the man, the ox, and the lion. So instead of
        arriving among anthro-sheep like you had hoped for, so you could
        have yourself a juicy anthro-lambsteak and at the same time get your
        revenge against that anthro-quack-vet who messed up your neutering,
        you landed instead in the den of anthro-lions. The anthro-lions
        happen to be out, seeking out other pastures, but they've been
        replaced by anthro-tigers, and they are the ones marking themselves
        in this cyber-territory.

        In other words, if you had your wolf-pack, you might be able to
        confuse one tiger-cub for a minute, but not more than one. And if
        any tiger-cub should be made uncomfortable by some malneutered beast
        from the forest, the full-grown tigers would be joined by the lions.
        Apart from that highly hypothetical and abstract scenario, you won't
        be able to create a pack because you've got nothing to pee with, so
        the other wolves want nothing to do with you. Just look and see,
        Dream Warrior 7 ran away from you.

        Herbert thinks that the best thing you can do is make friends with
        the anthro-tigers before they eat you. Say something nice about the
        Good Doctor, and they'll love you to death, believes Herbert. He
        thinks there's a lot of love among anthro-tigers, judging from the
        way they play with each other when they're little.

        Theodor