Re: Irish Lunacy

  • baymace
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hello PS DANTE The Magician. Are you suggesting "You can't take it
      with you" applies to one's bank account but not their physical body?

      Are you a believer in the resurrection body as an actual physical
      body, as the Gospels claim? I personally am much more inclined
      toward the idea of spiritual resurrection as opposed to physical. I
      would even expand that idea and suggest we resurrect each and every
      morning when we wake. Every expansion of personal consciousness and
      awareness is a resurrection of sorts. Every breath is a resurrection
      and an opportunity for transformation and renewal. That last thought
      by the way is not just an immense gift from the cosmos; it is a
      powerful (and magical) secret as well, so ssssh!

      I am aware those examples are not what you are specifically
      referring to. My point is I often wonder which sort of activity is
      of greater benefit: deliberating upon incomprehensible cosmic
      mysteries, versus reflecting upon human experiences – experiences
      which echo and mirror and are the human experiential parallel to
      those same cosmic mysteries we love to speculate and wonder about.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, PS DANTE
      <rellortcigam@...> wrote:

      > Without a body I wonder if there can be a resurrection body?
      Don't suicide bombers destroy their Temple when they blow
      themselves up. I can understand the outrage against Blair however
      extremism like this is middle ages stupidity.