Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Clinic, Star Wars & Ms Winters (was: 2007 Troll Award)

  • PS DANTE
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 25, 2007
      Well I is having a chuckle here. Poor old Frank needs therapy more than I do.

      Hope you find the help you need old friend,
      The Magician

      Frank Smith <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      Tarjei Straume <coolvibes@uncletaz. com> wrote:
      Like I said, it's totally out of my hands and up to the staff at the AT clinic -- your diagnosis, your therapy, medication, everything. Ask Mike T; if he's on a long vacation or all his emails are bouncing, we'll need someone else qualified and motivated to run the AT clinic. If you wanna talk real life and not theatrics, Dottie runs the AT temple and someone else is in charge of the AT university, I don't remember who. I've got the circus and the theater, and that's two fulltime jobs for one person. Trolls are welcome in the AT circus, but they have to be in good health, otherwise, it's a clinic problem, which is outside my jurisdiction, expertise, and capacity.
      Typical anthropop answer. Here I am trying to  surpress my Hide personality (The Magician) and you tell me  you're too busy and the Doktor is out and I should go to a temple  already! And who in Lucider's name is Ms. Winters? Sounds chilling.
      Jackal

      Frank Thomas Smith
      http://southerncros sreview.org

      Need Mail bonding?