Re: Troll Story

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2007
      You know, I just don't get the issues with stuff like this: I mean
      did they need her to be a prostitute and live that life in order to
      pay for it? Did they need her to have lived such a life of
      desolation in order for it to be sellable? The man belows says 'it
      was her biography that made it so charming, the backstory'. Whew. I
      mean really. What can people be thinking?