Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hollywood under attack?

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
      Frank:
      > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
      > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
      > underwear; you never
      > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

      Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
      Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
      off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
      HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
      even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
      small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
      these people be thinking?

      My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
      told him I had the strangest experience the other
      night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
      out into the street, across the street from where I
      was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
      hell! was going on. At least there are two people
      awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

      http://tv.yahoo.com/
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank: