Re: incecency and hypocrisy

    Message 1 of 55 , Jun 5, 2007
      Gloria wrote:

      > Isn't then this position as sick as the o-position?

      This sounds almost like kinky sex, but The Jets from West Side Story
      are best qualified to answer your question:

      GeeGee, Officer Krupke!

      ACTION (Sings)
      My father is a bastard,
      My ma's an S.O.B.
      My grandpa's always plastered,
      My grandma pushes tea.
      My sister wears a mustache,
      My brother wears a dress.
      Goodness gracious, that's why I'm a mess!

      A-RAB: (As Psychiatrist) Yes!
      Officer Krupke, you're really a slob.
      This boy don't need a doctor, just a good honest job.
      Society's played him a terrible trick,
      And sociologic'ly he's sick!

      ACTION
      I am sick!

      ALL
      We are sick, we are sick,
      We are sick, sick, sick,
      Like we're sociologically sick!

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      (Head of the AT Theater Dept)
    • baymace
      Message 55 of 55 , Jun 12, 2007
        <dottie_z@...> wrote:

        > I'm not going to get in a tit for tat with you.

        Not to worry, and I believe you misinterpreted my post. I stated
        that I don't respond with the sort of rudeness you and one or two
        others have displayed here. I don't find that a particularly evolved
        method of communication.

        > even though you don't believe in spirit as a reality.

        I am not sure what to say here. It seems you wish to insist upon
        this, even though I have taken part in several discussions and have
        posted a number of comments that suggest otherwise. If the issue
        here is that you feel I do not believe in the identical spiritual
        principles which you believe in, then I would say that yes, you are
        no doubt correct.