Re: Engaging the Will

  • baymace
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 4, 2007
      Good advice with regards to supporting and empowering others to
      stand up. But I question your guidance and concern regarding these
      so-called forces or beings and their potential to "come in".

      People often find themselves in a mental or emotional bind because
      they've failed to take a level-headed, practical approach to
      resolving the problem at hand. The reasons for that usually include
      fear, and dealing with problems in the abstract rather than in the
      moment: "But if I do this, then such and such COULD happen."

      The last thing such a person needs is to hear that one could find
      oneself in even deeper trouble if they happen to make the wrong
      choice. The truth about free choice is that there is no wrong
      choice. If these adversaries do if fact exist, they exist as a by-
      product of our fear – of believing that what we do might somehow be
      bad or wrong. In other words, they are not outside of us, waiting to
      come in. They are born within us, and we via our fear and insecurity
      can choose to unleash them into our world and reality.

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank:
        > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
        > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
        > underwear; you never
        > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

        Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
        Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
        off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
        HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
        even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
        small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
        these people be thinking?

        My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
        told him I had the strangest experience the other
        night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
        out into the street, across the street from where I
        was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
        hell! was going on. At least there are two people
        awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

        http://tv.yahoo.com/