Engaging the Will

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 4, 2007
      Hey Friends,

      I was thinking about how Ahriman and Lucifer really
      come in and make themselves very comfortable in our
      thinking and our feeling. Which then of course goes
      straight along with our willing.

      It seems to me that it is our thinking and our feeling
      that then work to get our willing going. And if our
      thinking and feeling are Lucifer and Ahriman
      infiltrated, boy oh boy oh boy are we in for some
      crowbar action. It seems they are so closely embedded,
      kinda like the media and the milatary, that we can
      hardly tell the difference other than the obvious
      portions of their antics. Those we seem to be awake
      to, the others, well, it seems not really. That's
      where this honesty comes in.

      Looking at the exercises of Rudolf Steiner we can
      really become aware of what he was really trying to
      do: pry these two motherhumpers off our backs.
      Literally.

      These exercises really really work to awaken us to how
      deeply embedded these two cats are. And what can then
      happen is that we catch them. Just like we can catch
      the elementals in very interesting positions we can
      also catch Luci and Ahri in our own thinking. We can
      separate them out when we get really good at it. They
      are always going to up the anti and find another way
      in and one will not even know its' them, we will think
      its us thinking. But they always always always find a
      way to lay just under the radar.

      Funny thing is though that we need them. It is their
      shenanigans that really help us to wake up to the
      spiritual worlds once we become conscious of our task
      of being on the look out for them within ourselves. We
      seem to be really good at being on the lookout for
      them in others, if we could only turn that around and
      look for them in our own backyard, THEN would we be
      talking serious spiritual science work. Spiritual
      Science work is humane work, its our own living lives
      work. It's what we are here for. Isn't that funny?

      Unbeknownst to myself I had been saying to friends
      when in dire situations, 'listen, just make a stand,
      if in every single moment you are called to stand up
      in this situation, stand. If you do not then the
      adversaries get to come in and take you out of making
      right what should be right'. (We're talking about
      things that occur do to not paying attention to what
      is going on around until the rug has been pulled out
      from underneath of you situations.) And what I was
      really saying was 'wake up the will'.

      Now, waking up the Will, consciously has to do with
      right feeling and right thinking. If we are in our
      right feeling and our right thinking, then right
      willing will awaken as it works with the Hiearchies.
      Willing is that which seems to be in its purity fully
      connected to a higher will, just like thinking and
      feeling are. And do to the coopting of the thinking
      and feeling our willing gets lost in the shuffle, it
      has no right oars so to speak as they have been
      corrupted. Kinda like Bush in the Whitehouse. (Sorry
      for all you Bushie fans.) I mean he puts an anti civil
      rights man in charge of the Civil Rights department
      who then files a first ever charge against a black
      company for taking away the rights of a white man to
      vote. Case thrown out of the courts a little bit later
      on for nefarious flim flam slipper slam don't watch my
      hand card trick.

      And just like in Spiritual Science it is known that
      every mystery has seven layers. So, funny it is, that
      in many ways these flimflamslipperslam artists are
      needed. But can we be awake to them and be aware of
      our choice in that moment to out them. Can we out them
      time and time again when they keep showing up and at
      the same time be awake to how they serve us.

      Funny it is that God has this really interesting funny
      personality that would find us with the very adversary
      to our world being the ones who help us move foward in
      our spiritual evolution. Whew.

      All good things,

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank:
        > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
        > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
        > underwear; you never
        > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

        Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
        Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
        off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
        HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
        even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
        small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
        these people be thinking?

        My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
        told him I had the strangest experience the other
        night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
        out into the street, across the street from where I
        was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
        hell! was going on. At least there are two people
        awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

        http://tv.yahoo.com/