Corroborative Basement Evidence

  • Theodor Grekenquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      Over in that place you people call the hole, I was accused of being a
      malignant troll, and Mr. Dugan alleged that my multiple personality
      disorder is "an iatrogenic illness", something induced by my
      therapists and imagined by me.

      The tale I told them about the Waldorf Basement Children, which should
      be of great interest and concern to those people, was met with mock
      and scorn. Dan said it was "fantasy fiction" told "by someone
      conveniently dead or inaccessible", and this Eyelean character says
      I'm trafficking in adolescent gossip!

      But now I've got some proof -- look what Herbert just sent me:

      http://tinyurl.com/3y5mbo

      Sincerely,

      Theodor