Re: Technizismen/Hope

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 2, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:

      > Jean-Marc: It is my fondest hope that we have some
      > of enemy action here...for there is IMO no more
      > interesting contention than the battle of the sexes.
      >
      > My prayer: Please Lord, make Jennifer a ruthless,
      > take-no-prisoners female...the devouring dragon
      > of our dreams...for then we can do our predictable
      > fallen Knight bit...McCann

      Enemy action and battle of the sexes, all in one sentence!
      McCann, are you wearing your armor? I hope so. Listen up.
      The enemy will sneak up on you when least expected.
      The battle is too bloody for me; I much prefer the dance;
      unless of course I am riding on the back of a dragon, in
      which case I will gladly draw my sword, heat it up in the
      fire the dragon is breathing, and wait for the enemy. What
      does he look like, so I'll recognize him when I see him?

      Jennifer
    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 4, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
        <write3chairs@...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:
        >
        > > Jean-Marc: It is my fondest hope that we have some
        > > of enemy action here...for there is IMO no more
        > > interesting contention than the battle of the sexes.
        > >
        > > My prayer: Please Lord, make Jennifer a ruthless,
        > > take-no-prisoners female...the devouring dragon
        > > of our dreams...for then we can do our predictable
        > > fallen Knight bit...McCann
        >
        > Enemy action and battle of the sexes, all in one sentence!
        > McCann, are you wearing your armor? I hope so. Listen up.
        > The enemy will sneak up on you when least expected.
        > The battle is too bloody for me; I much prefer the dance;
        > unless of course I am riding on the back of a dragon, in
        > which case I will gladly draw my sword, heat it up in the
        > fire the dragon is breathing, and wait for the enemy. What
        > does he look like, so I'll recognize him when I see him?
        >
        > Jennifer

        Well Jennifer, your enemy ain't all that formidable...you'll
        probably come upon him while he's thrashing about in the weeds of a
        sunlit meadow with a rusty, bent claymore. You'll ask, "What are
        you looking for?" He'll answer, "A lady friend of mine said she
        lost her maidenhood in the bosky, oak forest of Hy Skool. Naturally
        you'll ask, "Why then, are you looking here?" He'll be confused and
        probably answer, "Cause there's more light."

        McCann
      • write3chairs
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Marc Nguyen" wrote:

          > Jennifer, I'm strumming my guitar:
          > "Don't be cruel to a horse that's true..."
          >
          > I'm sure Mister Ed would agree --- and croon with me :-)

          For you, Jean-Marc!
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=g92lBuCsV1A

          Are we having fun yet?

          Smiles,
          Jennifer

          > Jean-Marc
        • Jean-Marc Nguyen
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 6, 2007
            Mister Ed...the Pelvis?

            For you, Jennifer!

            Equine giggles,
            Jean-Marc

            > "Don't be cruel to a horse that's true..."
            >
            > I'm sure Mister Ed would agree --- and croon with me :-)

            For you, Jean-Marc!
            http://youtube. com/watch? v=g92lBuCsV1A

            Are we having fun yet?

            Smiles,
            Jennifer

            > Jean-Marc

          • write3chairs
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 8, 2007
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Marc Nguyen" wrote:

              > Mister Ed...the Pelvis?
              >
              > For you, Jennifer!
              >
              > http://youtube.com/watch?v=acQqpUf7vzs

              Saddle that baby up! I'm ready to ride. ;)

              Thanks, Jean-Marc!

              Jennifer