Else Klink, eurythmist

  • stevenita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 3:29 AM
      Hello, I am new to the site.
      I have discovered that my Grandaunt, Else Klink, was a eurythmist (she was adopted by
      Rudolf Steiner), and I would like to find out more about eurythmy and about her. I would love
      to hear from anyone who can help.
      Thankyou.
    • Frank Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4 2:49 PM
        Check her out in Google. Plenty of info there.
        Frank

        stevenita <stevenita@...> wrote:
        Hello, I am new to the site.
        I have discovered that my Grandaunt, Else Klink, was a eurythmist (she was adopted by
        Rudolf Steiner), and I would like to find out more about eurythmy and about her. I would love
        to hear from anyone who can help.
        Thankyou.

        Frank Thomas Smith
        http://SouthernCrossReview.org