Oh the shortsightedness of the WC

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 2, 2007
      Well, I've been researching a few things and it occurs
      to me how every day that passes we see the far
      reaching insight of Rudolf Steiner's work that little
      by little people are catching up to.

      I am reading about people wanting to use wooden toys
      instead of plastics, real materials versus synthetics,
      no tv and more play, artistic and creative play in the
      early years for children, real conversations versus
      computer generated back and forths.

      The shortsightnedness of 'it is what it is, and we can
      prove it' from the 'Science is God' crowd over there
      at the WC is finding itself with its mouth open
      drowning in all the yesterdays of scientific study.
      Everything, little by little, the autism question, the
      plastics question, more quality reading/play time,
      nature and nurture versus go go go do do do, is
      showing them on the backside of what parents really
      care about in the world when you take out the polemics
      of atheism and religious fundamentalism.

      Just a little research looking for common sense in
      what people are choosing for their children will show
      that Waldorf education is meeting a very important
      need for families: healthy children working from the
      inside out.

      All good things,

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank:
        > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
        > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
        > underwear; you never
        > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

        Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
        Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
        off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
        HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
        even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
        small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
        these people be thinking?

        My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
        told him I had the strangest experience the other
        night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
        out into the street, across the street from where I
        was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
        hell! was going on. At least there are two people
        awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

        http://tv.yahoo.com/