Re: Anthro-trolls vs Hole-militants

    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 2, 2007

      Keith, you wrote:

      > Hi Tarjei,
      >
      > Thanks for the "UNCLE TAZ CYBERTROLL GAZETTE". :)
      >
      > Most informative.

      Any time, Keith. Incidentally, please tell your fellow troller in the hole, Uncle Oz, that he is now an homorary member of the Lodge of Planetary Aunts and Uncles. I'm thinking of a new version of "The Epic of Uncle Taz, Uncle Sam, and the Lord " and make it "The Epic of Uncle Taz, Uncle Sam, Uncle Oz, and the Doctor."

      Cheers,

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank:
        > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
        > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
        > underwear; you never
        > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

        Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
        Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
        off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
        HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
        even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
        small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
        these people be thinking?

        My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
        told him I had the strangest experience the other
        night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
        out into the street, across the street from where I
        was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
        hell! was going on. At least there are two people
        awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

        http://tv.yahoo.com/