Cybertroll Blues

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
      It looks like my ISP mail server is acting up rather badly, outgoing as well as incoming mail. I might have suspected this Oz-troll to be behind it if I didn't know better -- bein' paranoid don't mean they ain't out to getcha -- because my ISP, an Amsterdam-based company that's been changing its name from Janko to UPC to Chello to Get during the last ten years, acting like a corporate cybertroll if you ask me, has all kinds of problems with its services. Well, whenever the connection is totally out for a few days, the IP is changed, causing extra work for the Oz-troll when he reports on my activities to Yahoo, FBI, the Norwegian crime squad, Blackwater and CIA while keeping his own IP a deep secret he won't even share with his fellow hole dwellers. (How about a little help from Alberto Gonzales here?)

      Cybertroll Blues sounds like a neat title for a musical. Does anyone have a rap lyric to start off with?

      Tarjei

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2007
        Tough luck, one thing after another: I've been dropped from the Furry
        Anthro-Pirates, the closed group for anthro-trolls only:

        Of course, I'm applying for new membership. Couldn't have done all
        this without those guys.