Re: Technizismen/Hope

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs"
      <write3chairs@...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:
      >
      > > Jean-Marc, find something in the above to take issue with, pick up
      > > your sword, leap lightly into the saddle...and we'll get on with
      > > it...regards, McCann
      >
      > And for heaven's sake, don't poke the horse with the pointy end of
      the
      > sword!

      Jean-Marc: It is my fondest hope that we have some form of enemy
      action here...for there is IMO no more interesting contention than the
      battle of the sexes.

      My prayer: Please Lord, make Jennifer a ruthless, take-no-prisoners
      female...the devouring dragon of our dreams...for then we can do our
      predictable fallen Knight bit...McCann
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:

        > Jean-Marc: It is my fondest hope that we have some
        > of enemy action here...for there is IMO no more
        > interesting contention than the battle of the sexes.
        >
        > My prayer: Please Lord, make Jennifer a ruthless,
        > take-no-prisoners female...the devouring dragon
        > of our dreams...for then we can do our predictable
        > fallen Knight bit...McCann

        Enemy action and battle of the sexes, all in one sentence!
        McCann, are you wearing your armor? I hope so. Listen up.
        The enemy will sneak up on you when least expected.
        The battle is too bloody for me; I much prefer the dance;
        unless of course I am riding on the back of a dragon, in
        which case I will gladly draw my sword, heat it up in the
        fire the dragon is breathing, and wait for the enemy. What
        does he look like, so I'll recognize him when I see him?

        Jennifer
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 4, 2007
          <write3chairs@...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58" wrote:
          >
          > > Jean-Marc: It is my fondest hope that we have some
          > > of enemy action here...for there is IMO no more
          > > interesting contention than the battle of the sexes.
          > >
          > > My prayer: Please Lord, make Jennifer a ruthless,
          > > take-no-prisoners female...the devouring dragon
          > > of our dreams...for then we can do our predictable
          > > fallen Knight bit...McCann
          >
          > Enemy action and battle of the sexes, all in one sentence!
          > McCann, are you wearing your armor? I hope so. Listen up.
          > The enemy will sneak up on you when least expected.
          > The battle is too bloody for me; I much prefer the dance;
          > unless of course I am riding on the back of a dragon, in
          > which case I will gladly draw my sword, heat it up in the
          > fire the dragon is breathing, and wait for the enemy. What
          > does he look like, so I'll recognize him when I see him?
          >
          > Jennifer

          Well Jennifer, your enemy ain't all that formidable...you'll
          probably come upon him while he's thrashing about in the weeds of a
          sunlit meadow with a rusty, bent claymore. You'll ask, "What are
          you looking for?" He'll answer, "A lady friend of mine said she
          lost her maidenhood in the bosky, oak forest of Hy Skool. Naturally
          you'll ask, "Why then, are you looking here?" He'll be confused and
          probably answer, "Cause there's more light."

          McCann
        • write3chairs
          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 5, 2007
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Marc Nguyen" wrote:

            > Jennifer, I'm strumming my guitar:
            > "Don't be cruel to a horse that's true..."
            >
            > I'm sure Mister Ed would agree --- and croon with me :-)

            For you, Jean-Marc!
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=g92lBuCsV1A

            Are we having fun yet?

            Smiles,
            Jennifer

            > Jean-Marc
          • Jean-Marc Nguyen
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 6, 2007
              Mister Ed...the Pelvis?

              For you, Jennifer!

              Equine giggles,
              Jean-Marc

              > "Don't be cruel to a horse that's true..."
              >
              > I'm sure Mister Ed would agree --- and croon with me :-)

              For you, Jean-Marc!
              http://youtube. com/watch? v=g92lBuCsV1A

              Are we having fun yet?

              Smiles,
              Jennifer

              > Jean-Marc

            • write3chairs
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 8, 2007
                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jean-Marc Nguyen" wrote:

                > Mister Ed...the Pelvis?
                >
                > For you, Jennifer!
                >
                > http://youtube.com/watch?v=acQqpUf7vzs

                Saddle that baby up! I'm ready to ride. ;)

                Thanks, Jean-Marc!

                Jennifer