Re: Anthro-trolls vs Hole-militants

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2007
      <straume@...> wrote:

      <huge snip>

      > "Perhaps the dreaded prospect of substantiating their various
      claims was
      > too overwhelming? Or maybe they were simply engaged in parody all
      along?
      > I eagerly await some new revelation from the sphinx-like spokesmen
      for
      > anthroposophy."
      >
      > No response, except Bruce tells him to read his posts (instead of
      > playing with stuff he hasn't bothered to read), not realizing that
      PS
      > can't read. He can read words and spit them back out in twisted form
      > maybe, but he has no reading comprehension because he's all brain
      and no
      > heart, and papparently no liver or gallbladder or any other organ
      except
      > brain; he could propbably survive with his head severed from the
      rest of
      > his body, just plugged into an elecric socket.
      >
      > So Pete tries again:
      >
      > "Looks like I hit close to home, eh? I am intrigued to see that you
      are
      > not only touchy about the topic of race but about the topic of
      Bruce as
      > well. How come? Do you often feel personally challenged in public
      > discussions like this? Don't worry, nobody is timing your answer to
      that
      > question. But you should feel free to explain at any point, if you
      see
      > fit."
      >
      > Interestingly, here Peter is using his brain, his cold
      intelligence, to
      > try to play on Bruce's feelings -- not like a piano, that's music,
      but
      > like a chessboard or a deck of cards, like in poker. He has no
      > comprehension of how an emotion is experienced, he just knows it's
      there
      > somewhere in the other person like a tool to be picked up. Notice
      the
      > tone, which is reminiscent of a teenage boy trying to score with a
      girl.
      > It would go like this:
      >
      > "Looks like I hit close to your panties, eh? I am intrigued to see
      that
      > you are not only touchy about the topic of a one night stand but
      about
      > the topic of Babydoll as well. How come? Do you often feel
      personally
      > challenged in public places like this? Don't worry, nobody is
      timing the
      > drop of your clothes. But you should feel free to surrender at any
      > point, if you see fit."
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Tarjei

      <big grin>

      I'm reminded of a scene in "Apocalypse now" but with the words
      changed a bit:

      [sound of triumphant loud music blasted through bull-horns as the
      troops invade enemy territory]

      "...smell that son? nothing else smells like that... I love the smell
      of burnt hole-dwellers ass in the morning... smells like...victory!"

      [sound of triumphant loud music blasted through bull-horns fading
      into the distance]

      Mike

      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 10, 2007
        Frank:
        > That event sheathed an occult message, Dottie:
        > Get matching pajamas and repair the holes in your
        > underwear; you never
        > know when you'll be on TV in the emergency room.

        Well, Frank, as it turns out it was the new rat pack:
        Ocean Thirteen's crew that has some fireworks going
        off: first time ever for me here in Hollywood, ON
        HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD no less!!! Whew. I mean do you
        even know what coulda happened with FIRE WORKS on a
        small street surrounded by old buildings. What can
        these people be thinking?

        My co-worker Mr. Wallace took me to the airport when I
        told him I had the strangest experience the other
        night. He too heard the commotion and he did too go
        out into the street, across the street from where I
        was peeking my nose out the door, to see what the
        hell! was going on. At least there are two people
        awake in Hollywood! But he was naked. :)

        http://tv.yahoo.com/