Awry again!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      My last post has the same problem as the previous one, my inbox copy
      is SEVERELY truncated so it has to be read on the web. I'm talking
      about the ones I posted from the web, with Rich-Text Editor. I've also
      sent them through my outgoing ISP mail server; perhaps they have
      better quality if they get through at all, which would be double up --

      Sorry about all this, I' don't know if it's Yahoo or my software
      that's acting up.