RE: The birds is coming . . .

  • Robert Mason
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007
      To all:

      About those articles I linked that referred to
      GW bush and birds: The "Prison Planet" article
      was real, but the one from the "Disassociated
      Press" was a hoax. I had only glanced at it
      before I sent the URL, so I was "taken in"
      myself. I hope that no one was seriously
      misled.

      Robert Mason

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/