Re: The Threefold Social Order and Educational Freedom

  • baymace
    Message 1 of 12 , May 29, 2007
      My opinion? Life has nothing whatsoever to do with being scared, and
      anyone who doesn't understand that, isn't paying attention ;)

      By their very presence, all Waldorf schools – including Charter
      schools – aid and assist in the awakening/healing work you are
      alluding to. I would suggest that your energetic interest in this
      whole issue would best be spent directed against public education or
      what have you, rather than Waldorf Charter schools – which, one
      needs to keep in mind, are in fact Waldorf schools.

      One more thing: I'm not against public education either. I'm simply
      suggesting that if you feel so strongly – and from the tone and
      content of your posts, you appear to be ready to go to battle on
      behalf of Waldorf education – then take up the sword against the
      real `enemy'. :)

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Christine"