Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] new online course

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2007
      That's what I'm talking about! Man, its so great to
      see so much sprouting right now. Incredible what has
      truly begun to bloom after the years and years of seed
      sowing that the elders of the Anthroposophical Society
      have sewn.

      The Teachers of Humanity are with us or at least a
      really important one is all I can think of. Rudolf
      Steiner shares that in order for the Teachers to
      impart revelations to certain students they must be in
      the body. Well, somebody's in a body right now that is
      being heard by those who have worked to open up past
      their own egos of what is right and what is wrong.

      Listen up everybody, listen up is all I want to say.
      Abundance is abounding.

      All good good things,
      Dottie

      Thanks Mike!