Re: Extremely Important Information - Self-Correction!

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27 8:25 AM
      Self Correction:

      My apologies - AWSNA does NOT list the charter schools as legitimate
      Waldorf schools nor does the organization appear to actively endorse
      them in any way.

      Would like to know more about AWSNA's actual position on them if
      anyone has the information.

      Christine

      --- In waldorf@yahoogroups.com, "Christine" <golden3000997@...>