" Everybody is talking about it but don't understand it's deliberate. . ".

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2007
      . . . Everybody is talking about it but don't understand it's
      deliberate. . . (from stories below)

      ..."But Michael insists, as I have told you, that his dominion shall
      prevail and penetrate at any cost. Michael is a Spirit filled with
      strength, and he can only make use of thoroughly brave men, men full
      of inner courage."

      …"To be true anthroposophists we must be able to observe our own
      experience of karma with constant wide-awake attention. If we do not,
      then our comfortable, easy-going experiencing of our karma — or
      rather our desire to experience it so — will find expression and take
      vengeance in physical illnesses, physical accidents and the like."

      http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/KRIII9_index.html
      ENTRY OF THE MICHAEL FORCES, DECISIVE CHARACTER OF THE MICHAEL
      IMPULSES (RS)

      Please take a moment to review the following letters. They reveal
      that our brethren the world over are engaging themselves to defy a
      complacent group `mind set'. Isolated individuals are courageously
      trying to raise the veil of Ahriman's powerful deception, they are
      trying to use Michael's sunlight to show us all that a most
      detrimental, misguided human activity is taking place at this very
      moment in time, in the name of scientific superstition, ecomomic
      `life' and a compromised sense of truth …

      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3731554/

      …"Greek Cypriots have recently rioted outside the British military
      base in Southern Cyprus, protesting against the use of 190 foot
      microwave towers by the British Army and NATO to broadcast high-power
      microwaves. The British have allegedly stated that their pulse
      modulation program is targeted on Iran and Iraq and that the British
      version has the ability - like HAARP and a similar system in Norway -
      "to bounce its millions of Watts of 8MHz transmissions off the
      ionosphere to control the weather, destroy communication networks,
      and to violently upset whole populations by inducing ELF behavioural
      changes, neurological changes, and physical trauma."

      "Our photos indicate that the spikes or beams of energy rising from
      the sea did in fact 'bounce' or rebound off the man-made contrail
      clouds and seemed to return to the earth again, for unexplainable
      reasons."…

      Carol.