My destiny

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      Well, I've been a member of this here e-list for quite a while now.
      Some may remember some major ups and downs, lunacy and integrity, that
      I've shared here. This is a major up for me. Stay tuned, this is gonna
      be big!

      http://www.michaelhelsher.lifesuccessconsultants.com/

      Special thanks To Dottie for her generous help along the way...:)

      Change is good....No?

      Mike
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2007
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher" wrote:

        > Well, I've been a member of this here e-list for quite a while now.
        > Some may remember some major ups and downs, lunacy and integrity,
        that
        > I've shared here. This is a major up for me. Stay tuned, this is
        gonna
        > be big!
        >
        > http://www.michaelhelsher.lifesuccessconsultants.com/
        >
        > Special thanks To Dottie for her generous help along the way...:)
        >
        > Change is good....No?

        COOL. :)

        Change is, yes!

        Thanks, Mike. Is great to see you!