Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Procreation & the Shadow of

    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2007
      Hey Frank,

      You so love that picture man. Whew.

      Anyhoot, yes they really say that. And I just couldn't
      understand it until this morning. It has been on my
      mind as I was thinking about fantasy and the Will
      forces.

      And we were speaking the other day about how when we
      are in fantasy we are not creating in reality. I mean
      that much seems obvious but all the time spent there
      is spent away from what we could be doing in our lives
      now. And there seems to be so much more that goes into
      how we get caught in fantasy and so forth and who is
      behind that. It's kind of like there is no real
      thinking its most 'thoughting' something of that past
      that has already been thought versus real live
      thinking.

      Living thinking seems to waken the Will whereas
      fantasy allows us to live in dead thoughts that keep
      occurring over and over and over again. No Will there.

      p.s. We just finished our first skypecast for the
      Anthroposophia study group! It was so incredible that
      we can all talk to one another versus doing the chat
      thing. It was very very cool.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.