Hello, Michael speaking...

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
      "Michael does not speak through the
      Anthroposophical trumpet only" - RS

      Yes, correct -- and here is Michael speaking
      in the Arabic tongue with vibrant moral power
      through a female voice, and a secular one at
      that.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLoasfOLpQ

      Texcerpts:

      http://www.taylormarsh.com/archives_view.php?id=2214
    • Mike helsher
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
        Well Keith, there's a syncronistic moment for ya! I did not read and
        listen to your post till after I posted mine [sound of twilight zone
        music]...:)

        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2007
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
          <mhelsher@...> wrote:

          > Well Keith, there's a syncronistic moment for ya! I did not read
          and
          > listen to your post till after I posted mine [sound of twilight
          zone
          > music]...:)

          oops! your not keith! you both got the "Light" thing going in your
          Monikers. Well, In that case I take back all that I said Mr.
          Lightsearcher, cause your not "one of us" your "them" and thus must
          be exterminated!

          :)

          Mike

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "lightsearcher1"
          > <lightsearcher1@> wrote:
          > >
          > > "Michael does not speak through the
          > > Anthroposophical trumpet only" - RS
          > >
          > > Yes, correct -- and here is Michael speaking
          > > in the Arabic tongue with vibrant moral power
          > > through a female voice, and a secular one at
          > > that.
          > >
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WLoasfOLpQ
          > >
          > > Texcerpts:
          > >
          > > http://www.taylormarsh.com/archives_view.php?id=2214

        • kmlightseeker
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2007
            <mhelsher@...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Mike helsher"
            > <mhelsher@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Well Keith, there's a syncronistic moment for ya! I did not read
            > and
            > > listen to your post till after I posted mine [sound of twilight
            > zone
            > > music]...:)
            >
            > oops! your not keith! you both got the "Light" thing going in your
            > Monikers. Well, In that case I take back all that I said Mr.
            > Lightsearcher, cause your not "one of us" your "them" and thus must
            > be exterminated!
            >
            > :)
            >
            > Mike

            Daleks? :)